Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Quick Post

I have been writing, I swear.


I have written invitations, thank you’s, e-mails (many of those, as they are the veins that my company’s blood courses through), agendas, and most certainly in my head and in the notebook where I scribble ideas for writing topics.


But not here, which is where I wish I had more time....or made more time....to do so.


I leave again tomorrow for yet another trip. This time, to my geographical heart, Key West. A trip to celebrate one of my sister’s impending nuptials. Five sisters in all and this will be the first time that all of us have traveled together, on our own, sans parents. I am sure this trip will provide much fodder for my writing.


Another topic of writing close to my heart - I have also gotten a glimpse of Taylor’s next phasing of adolescence. While still challenging, this next phase brings a cool breeze of fall against the last 12 months of scorching hot summer teen angst and disquietude.


I will be back on this page again. But before then, I will be stretching my legs, peddling my feet and opening my mind down on the Southernmost tip.


1 comment:

Cathy and Dick said...

Hope you're back - hope you had fun - hope you'll be writing more soon!