Friday, June 10, 2011

Distraction






http://photos.parents.com/parents-cover-contest-2011/23/2011/70


I am TOTALLY stressing about Taylor leaving for Camp in a mere 31 hours.

However, one of the things that has distracted me and made me happy is seeing my friend’s baby son rise up in the ranks in a contest to be on the cover of Parents Magazine. This babe’s parents are Adem and Lauren. Adem was my sister Michelle’s boyfriend back in her Middle School days. He is an awesome guy – so our family has stayed in touch with him.

I had the pleasure of seeing him and meeting his lovely and witty wife, Lauren and their adorable son Rhys when they came down to So FL a couple of months ago.
Rhys is quite adorable and photogenic.

So it comes down to this shameless plug…please click on the link and vote for Rhys!

http://photos.parents.com/parents-cover-contest-2011/23/2011/70



Never fear, I will post about Taylor’s departure and my subsequent teariness after Sunday. My heart already hurts.

No comments: